- Tile orders are non-refundable and non-returnable so we encourage our clients to order a sample tile. This helps clients to know what to expect and prevent any disappointments.
- Our cement tiles are handmade one by one using traditional production methods. Expect tonal variations of color in any batch of tile. This is the nature of hand-crafted cement products. Variations in color tone are not valid for claims or refunds.
- Cement tile must be stored indoors until time of installation. Storing outdoors or in a covered shed may result in stained or discolored tiles.
All tile must be examined by buyer before installation. Sadus Tiles shall not be responsible or liable for any complaint or claim after the installation.
- All cement tiles are very porous and MUST be sealed. Cement tiles will not show its final brilliant colors until it is sealed.
- During delivery, all customers are responsible for inspecting the shipment for shortages or damages and noting those damages with the driver on the waybill. Any issues with the delivery must be photographed and noted with the delivery driver on the shipping documentation in order to initiate a claim. The claims agents for the shipping company will request photos and written documentation to process the claim. Please take extra time to ensure that this is done effectively during delivery in order to avoid any costs associated with replacement material for your order. If there are any issues, please contact Sadus Tiles Cement Tile as soon as possible but no more than 48 hours after delivery and we will work to replace any items damaged in transit as quickly as possible!
- If incomplete, unclear, unreadable, or incorrect information is provided during the assignment of the order, there is no claim for rework or replacement.
- Estimated delivery dates are not valid for claims or delay claim purposes.
We do our best to provide the best estimate for delivery but cannot be held responsible for delays caused by weather, trucking schedules, customs examinations, or other events out of our control.
- When the pallet of tile arrives; check for external damage with the driver present. External damages do not always mean the tile has been damaged.
- Check the top of the pallet to see if it looks like it has had something stacked on it during transit. Note this on driver’s paperwork.
- If there appears to be damage, inspect the boxes for damaged tiles. Take digital photos. Note all damages on the driver’s paperwork.
- The tile must be inspected promptly and any damage reported to us within 3 days.
- We have one week to file a claim with the freight company; no claim is possible after that time.
- Paid orders shipping from our warehouse may be held fee-free for up to 14 days. After that point, we may charge a storage fee up to IDR 50.000 per calendar day per pallet/cub. All fees must be paid before tile is released for shipment.
- After 90 days, we reserve the right to return tiles to our inventory, and provide a refund minus applicable fees.
- Shipping costs are charged on invoices based on the order confirmation. Any changes to orders, shipping dates, and/or shipping methods will result in change order costs that will be determined at the time of the change request.
- Delivery of our customized tiles can be expected within an 8-14 weeks timeframe, depending on the quantity, design, production capacity and shipping schedules. Sadus Tiles will inform you about the expected and estimated delivery date of the order, but can not held responsible for any delays due to delays from shipping companies and forwarders.
- A 50% deposit must be received to start the order and the full amount is paid by delivery or pick up.
- All sales are final. No returns.
- Order volume is a factor in pricing. Prices shown may not be valid for lesser quantities of the same tile. Minimum order is 5 sqm per item.
- Only fully paid orders will be delivered and can be picked-up from our warehouse.