This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.sadustiles.com (our “website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
this policy applies to information we collect:
- on this website.
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this website.
- through mobile and desktop applications you download from this website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this website.
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
it does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by company or any third party[ (including our affiliates and subsidiaries)]; or
- any third party including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the website.
we have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. all information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. any payment transactions will be encrypted using ssl technology.
the safety and security of your information also depends on you. where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. we ask you not to share your password with anyone.
unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.
Does your site use Secure Sockets Layer Protection?
Yes. We use a secure server which transmits information via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) which encrypts your credit card/personal information. This process enables us to keep your personal information private and prevent it from being shared with unauthorized parties.