Frequently Asked Questions
1) Can I create my own design?
Yes! We offer made to order custom designed tiles. We create a handmade, custom mold and you select any combination from our color pallet to produce the exact look you desire.
2) Can I choose my own color combination?
Yes! You can select any color combination from our color pallet to produce the exact look you desire.
3) What are your sizes?
The most common size of tile is the 20x20cm. We also have 30x30cm, 10x10, 15x15cm, 10x20, 15x30cm, 30x30 and a hexagon, each side of which is 11,5 cm.
4) How thick are your tiles?
Our tiles are 1.6cm thick, however as is the nature of handmade tiles some slight variations are inevitable.
5) How heavy are the tiles?
We sell our tiles by box, and one box of 20x20 tiles weighs 16 kilos. An individual 20x20cm tile weighs approximately 1.2 kilos.
6) Can you cut the tiles into specific pieces?
Yes, you can cut them before installation using an angle grinder, tile saw or other tile-cutting tool.
7) How many tiles does it take to fill one square meter?
8) Do you deliver your tiles? Can I pick them up myself?
You are welcome to pick up your tiles here at our factory in Sidemen. We can also arrange delivery to anywhere in Bali, or assist in arranging delivery transportation around the rest of Indonesia. However, 75% of our tiles are shipped outside of Indonesia, in which case we can recommend some cargo companies we regularly work with here in Bali. We are also happy to work with any other cargo company you might prefer to deliver your tiles.
9) Should I order extra tiles for breakage and cutting?
Yes, we recommend adding 5 to 10% for breakage and cutting.
10) Do you have second-choice or “reject” tiles for sale?
Yes, we have second-choice tiles available for sale at our factory in Sidemen. We invite you to come look through these yourself and enjoy the process of mixing and matching to find the tiles that best fit your project. You can conveniently bring them home the same day you purchase them.
11) Do you provide an installation service? Or can you recommend one?
Yes, we can recommend tile installers in Bali, but we do not provide installation service ourselves.
12) Are the tiles appropriate for outdoor spaces?
Yes, as long as the tiles are cleaned and well maintained they make a beautiful addition to any indoor or outdoor space.
13) How do I properly maintain my tiles?
Please visit our Installation Guide…..See Installation guide
14) How much do the tiles cost?
Prices vary depending on material cost, tile size and design. Please contact us for current prices.